Luxury life and maximum comfort are the prerogatives of every person who can afford it. Even if you love the quiet and reserved life, when you buy an apartment in Jumeirah Beach Residence, you will realise that it can be anything you like and want – feisty and loud or quiet and reserved. Generally, it all depends on what you want and how you intend to live in the residence.
Defining Luxury Living and its Ancillaries
What is Luxury Living, and why does it matter to so many people? As someone not so keen on expensive lifestyles, it is perplexing to see people spend a lot on acquiring luxury housing and stocking it up with avoidable beautification items and expensive decorations. It is more perplexing when you realise that although those items are completely avoidable, they are yet critical in the eyes of the lovers. Before you judge, pry into the minds of these individuals and see why luxury living matters to them, you may have a rethink by the end of this article. Generally, in the world of luxury, there are three classes/perspectives:
- The elaborate and lavish category is those who buy apartments as trophies. This category will likely go for the most expensive apartment in the city, regardless of how unnecessarily large they are, or the features that are contained therein. It is critical for luxury apartment lovers to get the units peaking in the property market, ranging from celebrity owners to billionaire purchasers. As you may already know, the United Arab Emirates does not lack this set of individuals, as they often buy the most expensive units.
- The Middle and Medium luxury users – The Middle and medium luxury encapsulates most of the properties in Dubai as of 2023. These properties are built to cover reasonable and high levels of luxury, comfort and usability. The idea is to build a world-standard apartment, sometimes in small-bedroom apartments and other times in large-sized buildings, which will serve as a homely option for residents and also carry a high measure of luxurious comfort. These properties are often present in major city areas such as Palm Jumeirah and other similar corners.
- Quiet and low-toned luxury lovers – These can often be found in the outer parts of the major Dubai cities. They are built for affordability by offering the best units for the best prices. They may not have luxury facilities such as pools, WiFis, in-built pools, etc. They are often averagely priced and low maintenance. These units often come bare, plain and simple; how luxurious it will be depends on how you set it up and work on the interiors. Many people opt for this category and work on the interior to their best standards, so if that works for you, please go ahead by all means.
Luxury Units Vs. Simple Apartments – Factors to Consider
When you know which side of the divide you belong to, you can easily choose a luxury apartment or go for a simple one, but it could be quite daunting when you are in between. When faced with the hard decision of choosing whether a luxury unit would be better than a simple one, you would understand that it is a big decision capable of confusing. To make your journey easier, it would help if you considered the following factor in making your choice – it will guide you on where to look and which is best for you.
- Luxury Units are Flashy: when you enter a luxury apartment, you do not need anyone to tell you it is worth a fortune. Luxury units often carry art, décors, drawings, vases and sculptures, which may look small but are perfectly positioned to complement the whole space. Once you bring someone home, they can begin to guess the size of your pocket, so it depends on you. Would you like to be known that way, or would you rather keep it simple?
- Simple apartments are often easier to maintain: maintenance is the soul of property care. If you fail to maintain a property, it will wear out faster than you can imagine. Meanwhile, maintenance is largely a function of the cost of the property and the value of its appurtenances – if those are expensive, you are likely to pay more to have them cleaned, repaired, or placed in a better shape. Factor the cost of maintenance to project its overall value and whether they are within budget.
- Luxury units have aid and appliances that can ease stress: for many persons, the best place to live in is a luxury home – not because they are lazy, but because life is easier when you don’t have to do everything yourself. Moreover, there is no offence in selecting what is most comfortable! Luxury villas have pools, water heaters, kitchen and bedroom appliances, tech assistant AIs, etc., which makes it easier to live in such places. Not to mention the state of the art security installation which contributes positively to safety.
- Cost differences – finally, and most importantly, is the cost of procurement. It is not news that luxury apartments/buildings are far more expensive than simple ones. The cost of production and the monies which go into the creation and set up of those apartments will reflect in the final cost of the property, which can increase the sales/rent price.
To Sum Up – Good News for All Luxury Lovers
There is good news for all luxury lovers, as there are unique international standard properties at the Jumeirah Beach Residence for 2023. These units range from aesthetically pleasing small apartments of one to three bedrooms and extend to mini-mansions and townhouses. For luxury lovers, these apartments only need minor adjustments to have them converted into epic versions, and for the average lovers, you could easily move in as you please, or go for the plain rooms. Prices vary based on configurations, but the Jumeirah Beach Residence is a gem in the Dubai real estate market and has the potential for high returns.