As an e-commerce business, having a fulfillment center can ease operations, help ensure the timely shipment of products to customers, and help your brand grow. If you’re interested in growing your brand into the next best thing, hire a fulfillment center. Don’t believe the benefits of hiring a fulfillment center account for the costs? Read below as we uncover some of the benefits your company enjoys when a fulfillment center handles your customer’s orders.
Benefits of using a Fulfillment Center
The benefits of utilizing a fulfillment center to handle your e-commerce business shipping needs are pretty long. We’ll look at some of the most important benefits you can expect.
- Experience Matters: You’re a business owner, not a fulfillment expert. When you outsource storage, packing, and shipping to the experts, you gain their experience and expertise. They understand what successful fulfillment means and promptly provide that service o your company. Working with a fulfillment center in Atlanta helps provide a seamless process!
- Improve CustomerService: Customers want to know where their stuff is as soon as they place an order. They want easy access to customer service -and not only when it is time to buy. Fulfillment centers often operate 24/7 giving your customers access to these features when needed.
- Reach More Buyers: As an e-commerce business, you depend on reaching people worldwide. The more eyes that reach your website, the more potential sales. With 7.7 billion people in this world, plenty of potential customers are out there. When you work with an Atlanta fulfillment center to handle your company’s needs, you gain a broader reach of potential customers.
- Access to Space: Many e-commerce business owners reside in apartments or homes with limited amounts of space, certainly insufficient to hold their inventory. A fulfillment service provides the space necessary to safely store items until customers place an order. Think of it as your “workspace.” Additionally, fulfillment centers store all the packing supplies needed to ship your products, like boxes, tape, and bubble wrap.
- Save Money: How will your business save money if it spends money on fulfillment service costs every month? The answer is simple: fulfillment centers help your business grow, save on shipping costs, and produce profits.
How to Choose a Fulfillment Center
So many things can go wrong if you choose the wrong fulfillment center. On the other hand, the right logistics company can help your company expand into a successful venture. Your company can benefit from hiring one of these companies versus handling the work yourself. However, choosing the best fulfillment center in Atlanta can prove to be a daunting task. So many companies, although some are not dedicated to customers or their services, leave business owners unfulfilled (pun intended.) Keep the following information in mind when choosing a fulfillment center to handle your e-commerce business needs.
Storage Center Location
The storage offered by fulfillment centers is the biggest reason e-commerce business owners use logistics companies. The storage centers provided by logistics companies ensure you never deal with goods or storage of those items.
A storage center safely holds all of your goods until customers place an order for them. The logistics company then handles the packaging and shipping of the items. So, why is the storage center location such an important choice when picking a fulfillment center?
Choosing a location too far from your shipping area can increase shipping costs and cause delays in receipt of the items. Customers expect their packages to arrive when promised. Failing to ensure goods arrive on time or tacking unnecessary shipping costs onto purchases can ruin a business.
Avoid those complications and stay ahead of the competition by choosing a fulfillment center located nearby your shipping area.
Shipping Costs & Speed
When you provide the fastest shipping times and lowest shipping rates, winning over consumers’ hearts becomes simple. Everyone wants their items in hand as fast as possible! You can become one of the top-ranked businesses in your industry when done correctly. Amazon proves this as a fact with its two-day Prime shipping for most items in its store.
Look at the shipping speeds when deciding which fulfillment center you’ll use. Customers may order with other companies if you choose a fulfillment center that isn’t dedicated to fast, accurate delivery.
Transparency keeps businesses ahead of the game. A logistics company offering transparent services is one that you want. Transparency helps build credibility for your company and trust from customers. Together, these qualities can help your business grow into the next best thing. Customers will return to shop with your company and tell everyone they know.
Transparent companies provide customers access to software that allows them to track shipments, easily access customer support and provide other pertinent information about shipments.
Every company has a reputation that can tell you a lot about how customers feel about its services and products. Check out online reviews where customers never shy away from giving their opinion -good or bad- about products they buy.
Word-of-mouth information can also direct you to a good company and help you avoid those not worth your time. Do not hesitate to ask friends, coworkers, or even social media acquaintances, to help you find a fulfillment center worthy of your time and money.
Although hiring a logistics company has many benefits, never rush to hire. Without proper research, you may find yourself deep in regret working with an unimpressive company. We’ve provided tons of useful information above. Find a logistics company in Atlanta with ease when you put this information to good use.
Visit this page if you are an e-commerce business owner looking to benefit from fulfillment services. Businesses of all sizes and in all industries benefit from fulfillment center services. Do not wait to find out how your company can get on top using e-commerce fulfillment services.