For any business owner, time is very important and essential. There are only so many hours in a day, and it can be quite challenging trying to decide which of your many obligations is worthy of your precious time. With a little help from some apps listed in this article, you can get a whole lot more done in a whole less time.
Why is it important to know about these apps?
- They have easy to use features, so you don’t waste time trying to grasp them.
- The apps are flexible and allow more than one person in a group or on a single task. This is very good when you have a couple of people working on a project together in a team.
Apps to make your business life easier
Airbnb is an online marketplace that connects people who want to rent out their homes with people who are looking for places to stay in that environment. This is really good for those business owners that travel a lot and have to do so on a budget. You can get comfortable, and quality accommodation without overstretching your budget.
- You can book an Airbnb for less than the cost of a hotel room, thereby saving money.
- Airbnb database has listings by price, property type, available amenities, historical landmarks etc. This is all to make sure that you get exactly what you want.
Mp3Studio is a YouTube downloader that is used to convert music and download videos easily from YouTube (when it’s copyright free).
- It features formats suitable for your needs. YouTube videos can be converted to .mp3, .avi, .wma, .mp4 and more.
- It is a multi-downloader, downloading up to 99 files at once! This feature allows you to convert whole playlists to any version of your choice.
- Mp3studio is the best YouTube mp3 and video downloader for your business. Unlike other converters, no registration is required to use this app.
Picture a whiteboard in the lounge of your office that has sticky notes; each note detailing a task that a team is to perform and the progress of the team. Imagine if those sticky notes have photos, attachments from other sources, a place to give feedback and collaborate with your team. Now, imagine if those sticky notes were on your smartphone or tablet and could be carried with you anywhere you go.
That’s exactly what Trello does.
- Trello is a tool that aids project management and team collaboration.
- It’s like a board with sticky notes. Projects and tasks can be organized into columns and can be easily moved around to show how the workflow is going, who’s working on what, and how far they’ve gone.
- It’s very easy to grasp, and simple to use.
- The tasks can be assigned deadlines, including image and file attachment and other data that can be used to track the progress of the task.
- Trello supports integration with many third-party apps such as Google Drive, Onedrive, Slack and Github.
Dropbox is one of the oldest and most popular file hosting services, otherwise known as ‘cloud storage.’
- Free Dropbox has 2GB worth of storage, but you can get up to 1TB of storage when you pay.
- You can synchronize Dropbox across all your devices so you don’t lose vital business information.
- Dropbox keeps a history of your files so you can recover them in case of an accidental deletion or malware incident.
Momentum is a Google Chrome extension that helps to eliminate distractions by providing you with an inspiring backdrop so you can stay focused for the day. What more could a business ask for?
- It has a to-do that tracks your tasks
- Sets a goal for you to focus on for the day
Telegram is a social messaging app. As a modern business owner, you’ll need a way to communicate with your clients that will make them feel like part of the business. Telegram helps do this.
- It is a high engagement platform, ensuring that your products and services are visible to a larger group of people.
- Telegram has groups, and there’s no limit on the group size. This allows you to have as many people as you can under the umbrella of your business.
Being a business owner is hard, stressful work, but your life just got a little bit easier thanks to these apps.