The programming world has become more intricate since computers and software technology have become a part of every industry around us.
To remain in competition in the tech market, programmers keep themselves upgraded on the latest programming languages and technologies. But for all the newbies the programming world can be a bit daunting. With various available programming languages, selecting one might be quite tricky.
Let’s make this decision easier for you. Below we have highlighted some dominating coding languages that will help you survive the programming world.
- Best Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
- Resources To Learn Java Online
- Resources To Learn Python Online
- Resources To Learn C# Online
Java should be your priority when it comes to learning to code mainly because of its popularity worldwide. Java is the object-oriented programming language allowing programmers to use it on multiple platforms. It works on the principle of “Write Once, Run Anywhere” (WORA) that allows coders to enforce Java programming on all its supporting platforms. New frameworks of Java including Spring, Struts, and Hibernate have boosted its popularity.
It’s used in the creation of both web and mobile apps, you will find Java coding supporting several high-end websites including Amazon, Flipkart, Twitter, and even Google.
The vast online community of Java supports newbies if they face any issues during their learning process. According to Glassdoor.com, Java programmers can earn around $79,000 / year.
Resources to learn java online
- Learn Java Online on CodeGym: is the right online course that can help you learn Java online, using a blend of less theory and more practice. With more than 1200 complex tasks, virtual mentors, engaging learning processes (gaming, storytelling, visualization, etc.), 40 levels to keep you engrossed in coding, and a community eager to support new learners you are likely to become a top-class Java programmer in no time.
- Java Fundamentals By Pluralsight: Pluralsight is a comprehensive course if you intend to learn Java online. It helps you master Java basics. The course uses a practical approach to encourage you to learn Java programming.
- Java Programming Masterclass For Software Developers on Udemy: With this online masterclass you can develop your skills in Java programming and even pass the Oracle Java certification exam. The course will also make you proficient in Java 8 and 11 along with helping you handle numerous Java frameworks including Spring Framework, Java EE.
Looking for a programming language with an easy-to-learn syntax, you should give Python a try. Due to its friendly user-interface and open-source nature, Python is a popular choice among web and software developers. Some great features of Python include vast library support, automatic garbage collection, simple integration, GUI desktop support.
This coding language is widely used in machine learning, AI and data science. The flexibility of this programming language enables programmers to use it as a back-end server for websites and mobile apps.
A skilled Python programmer can have a yearly income of $76,526.
Resources to learn python online
- LearnPython: LearnPython is designed to support programmers of all levels. By going through straightforward training sessions on LearnPython, you can become a skilled Python programmer. If you have any queries, they will be resolved by the active 500,000 community members.
- Invent With Python: This free online tutorial is a perfect guide in understanding the Python programming language. This course will help you to become a decent Python programmer.
Microsoft designed this general-purpose programming language for creating programs for Windows. C# serves as the back-end server for popular sites such as Bing, Dell, Visual Studio, and Market Watch. In general this language can be used for building applications for any operating system be it IOS, Android or Windows.
C# is quite famous when it comes to VR development as it uses the Unity game engine for developing 3D and 2D games.
The yearly income of a competent C# programmer is around $68,524.
Resources to learn C# online
- C# Basics By Treehouse: The basic C# course by Treehouse is a fine way of learning the syntax and becoming a master of creating games and website apps. This course powers your program learning process with instructions presented in a 188-minute video.
- Udemy C# Basics For Beginners: Learn the fundamentals of C# coding through this online course. Understand the C# syntax, learn how to use it while coding, and recognize the concept behind each coded line with the help of different exercises.
- C# Fundamentals By Scott Allen: Become a leading C# developer with Scott Allen’s online course. Initially, it gives programmers an in-depth understanding of C# syntax, then moves on to observing its other features.
You may find yourself in an ocean of hundreds programming languages and it will be hard to make a choice. The above presented languages will always remain in demand in the tech market. So start learning today. Make the program learning process entertaining and begin coding with the online courses to gain complete knowledge in these programming languages.